Saturday, February 5, 2011

Internet Travels

In my online travels recently, a couple of Blogs have stood out from the rest.  Over the next few days, I'll post my comments and links to these interesting, informative and fun blog sites.  Please let me know what you think of them.

DelightfulMomStuff (http://delightfulmomstuff.blogspot.com/) is written by Jenica, a very bright, energetic wife, mother of two girls that keep her busy.  She cover a wide variety of topics from teaching young was the basics to product reviews, your involvement within the community, healthy tips, and other good things in life.  I highly recommend visiting DelightfulMomStuff - leave her a comment or two and visit on a regular bases.

Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

  October 15, 2023 Each day, I walk into my den to see what in new and what are my ‘to do’ items for the day and say good morning, Dad. This...