Friday, May 20, 2011

National Waiters and Waitresses Day 2011





May 21st this year recognize two important days, Armed Forces and National Waiters and Waitresses Day.  Each hold a special spot in my heart and soul - our service member for all their sacrifices and all that they do; and the servers who make my life that much more enjoyable as I frequently eat out and enjoy their company and friendships.  For the most part, they are hardworking, solid individuals; and of many are college students trying to better their life's.


.











1 comment:

  1. One of my son's first job was waiting tables. A hard job with little pay.

    ReplyDelete

Happy Birthday Dad!

  October 15, 2023 Each day, I walk into my den to see what in new and what are my ‘to do’ items for the day and say good morning, Dad. This...