Friday, June 3, 2011

Happy Repeat Day! Happy Repeat Day!



 

Hopefully you will choose to repeat things you enjoy doing. Pick a wide array of foods, snacks, and activities, and repeat them today. As a matter of fact, it's perfectly okay to repeat them over and over again today. It's also perfectly okay to avoid doing things you don't like. It's a certainty that you will not enjoy distasteful things the second time around.



Watch "Groundhog Day," "50 First Dates," "Back to the Future" or "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban."



Then there are folks like me who are hearing challenge, who constantly asking folks to repeat themselves (happens even with my hearing aids in).




No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

  October 15, 2023 Each day, I walk into my den to see what in new and what are my ‘to do’ items for the day and say good morning, Dad. This...