Thursday, January 12, 2012

Make Your Dreams Come True Day



(Google Image) 
By Akindman,

Here are some ways others capture their thoughts on how to Make Their Dreams Come True:

  1. Know Yourself
  2. Release Judgment
  3. Research
  4. Believe and
  5. Don’t Give Up. Ever.
  1. Dare to Dream
  2. Get a Guide
  3. Leave Your Tower
  4. Shun Criticism
  5. Face the Ruffians
  6. Enjoy the Journey; and
  7. Find a New Dream. (By Doug Rice)


  1. Write Them Down
  2. Dream BIG Dreams; and
  3. Focus on One Dream at a Time.  (by John Richardson)


(Google Image) 

Famous Quotes:

“Nothing happens unless first a dream.” ~ Carl Sandburg

“Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead.” ~ Louisa May Alcott

“At first, dreams seem impossible, then improbable, and eventually inevitable.” ~ Christopher Reeve

“A dream becomes a reality in 4 stages; dreaming, wanting, planning, and doing. Courage is the glue. If you don’t have courage you will never want it bad enough to plan. If you don’t have courage you will never plan it well enough to do. If you don’t have courage you will never fulfill your dreams. If you do not fulfill your dreams, you may not have the courage to dream again.” ~ Unknown

If I can dream, I can act. And if I can act, I can become.” ~ Poh Yu Khing

“I dream my painting, and then I paint my dreams.” ~ Vincent van Gogh

“Not fulfilling your dreams will be a loss to the world, because the world needs everyone’s gift — yours and mine.” ~ Barbara Sher

I believe dreams come true.  I am living proof of that, as is my home and what I am doing right now – writing articles for my blog. During my lifetime – there have been dreams of various sizes that I have wanted to make a reality – most have happen through hard work, willing to go the extra mile, take a very detours along the way and willing to learn new skills to achieve them.  As Steven Covey says – be sure you know where you are headed and that your ladder is on the right wall!

What is your Dream? 

(Google Image) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

  October 15, 2023 Each day, I walk into my den to see what in new and what are my ‘to do’ items for the day and say good morning, Dad. This...