Thursday, June 6, 2013

D-DAY 69th Anniversary 2013



By Terry Orr

Today we remember those who participated in the greatest invasion in modern times – The invasion of Normandy, France by the allied forces (United Kingdom, United States, Canada, Free France, Poland, Norway, Australia, New Zealand, Netherlands, Belgium, and Czechoslovakia) that began on June 6 and ended on June 30, 1944.



Recently I received this MS PowerPoint document containing 77 photographs, graphics and maps – many of which I do not recall seeing before. 


  • It appears that I am technology challenged today and unable to upload the PowerPoint presentation (Landing in Normandy) - so if you're interested in seeing it, please provide me your email address and I'll forward it to you - thanks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

  October 15, 2023 Each day, I walk into my den to see what in new and what are my ‘to do’ items for the day and say good morning, Dad. This...