Saturday, June 22, 2013

National Let it Go Day



By Terry Orr

You can do something about the aspects of your life that bring you down. If you choose not to, then you only have yourself to blame. Don’t be afraid to cut the dead weight out of your life and move on. Happiness is a choice. Make it.


Lyrics to LET IT GO by Tim McGraw

I’ve been caught sideways out here on the crossroads Trying to buy back the pieces I lost of my soul It’s hard when the devil won’t get off your back It’s like carrying around the past in a hundred pound sack

Today I’m gonna keep on walking
I’m gonna hold my head up high
I’m gonna leave it all behind
Today I’m gonna stand out in the rain
Let it wash it all away Yeah wash it all away
I’m gonna let it go Oh yeah
I’m gonna let it go Oh yeah

Skeletons and Ghosts are hiding in the shadows Threatening me with all the things that they know Choices and mistakes, they all know my name But I’m through holding in and holding onto all that pain

Today I’m gonna keep on walking I’m gonna hold my head up high
Got No more tears to cry Today I’m gonna stand out in the rain Let it wash it all away Yeah wash it all away I’m gonna let it go Oh yeah I’m gonna let it go Oh yeah

And I know I know I know I know I’ve been forgiven I know I know I know I’m gonna start living Today I’m gonna keep on walking I’m gonna hold my head up high I’m gonna leave it all behind Today I’m gonna stand out in the rain Let it wash it all away Yeah wash it all away

I’m gonna let it go Oh yeah
I’m gonna let it go Oh yeah
I’m gonna let it go Oh yeah
Oh yeah


You also might enjoy listening to the Eagles song “Get Over It” – nice beat and good story.


Are you ready to let it go?


(Photos from Google)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Happy Birthday Dad!

  October 15, 2023 Each day, I walk into my den to see what in new and what are my ‘to do’ items for the day and say good morning, Dad. This...